Sunday, December 5, 2010

My sister, Charis' quirks

Okay so as I promised here is my post on my sister's quirks. Voila! a list of some of the strange things she does:

-She makes random noises sometimes (such as grunts, hums...etc.)
-She will randomly break out into dance while listening to music (NOT good dancing)
-She has a very strange sense of style, sometimes she looks normal (i.e. jeans and a t-shirt) sometimes she'll look really pretty, she'll have her hair down and she'll wear a really pretty shirt and cardigan or something like that and sometimes she'll wear my dad's shirt and hoodie and her jeans, then she'll have her hair in a messy bun
-She goes through phases with singers and bands
-There are these little ribbon bracelets she makes for some people that she's extremely close to and says they're her lifeline and that they are not permitted to remove them
-She's always trying to embarass me such as the other day (well really a couple months ago) she walked me home and she suddenly screamed something embarassing but I shouldn't really say for fear of sounding gross and getting introuble (It's NOT a swear word!!)
-One of her weirdest quirks is the fact that when she's extremely hungry she goes through a bunch of these phases but there are too many to count so just to name a few there are: Sleepy, Happy, Angry, She says random words, and Laughy
-Sometimes she'll play violent video games such as Halo 3 and Call Of Duty or she'll play Mario and plants versus zombies
-Occasionally when she washes dishes she'll talk to them and say weird things
-She has a strange incomprehensible language called smin smin

Although as strange and weird as she must sound she really isn't that weird. I know it must be hard to believe but she is mostly a normal girl. She was born here (I'm not aloud to say on when or where). She used to go to my school and now she goes to high school like every other kid her age, she's sporty and extremely artistic. She loves to draw and write like the majority of kids so basically she's normal.

So I hope you're satisfied with my post, and you got a satisfactory laugh out of it. I guess that's it enjoy the remainder of your day and....uhh... that's it :{)
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Chi! You forgot to tell them how she was touching her toes.... I hope you remember what I'm trying to explain... Great post! Don't worry, I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed really hard when you said that she talks to the dishes when she cleanse them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mika this is Charis what weird thing do I do with my toes??? Do you mean when I intertwine them????? I do alot of other weird things. As some may know like Mika knows Austyn knows, Colby definetly knows Kristen might get the jist of it, Brenna knows all too well and my love Carson knows as well. But my sister was embarresed by my awesomeness and forgot or it was not appropriate for some readers. I am and will forever be a strange alien waiting for my home planet (Purple Planet) to come and retrieve me from this odd world but until then I will hangout with the lovely Bay (AKA Chiara-lyse)
    xo
    c

    ReplyDelete