Sunday, November 14, 2010

Looks/Self Consciousness Sweeper

Sorry that my Looks/Self Consciousness didn't have much to do with Self Consciousness, so I'll say something now,

Don't be Self Conscious
THE END!! :{)

I guess that's it and I know this isn't a proper post but I was just wondering, (because I don't really like any of my other original ideas) what you guys thought I should do my next rant or revue on, one idea that I had was ranting on all the weird stuff my sister does (with her complete and total permission of course!!) let me know what you think with comments,
Thanks
P.S. It was actually my sister's idea to do the rant

3 comments:

  1. I think that you should definitely do a rant on Charis' quirks!!! (Knowing Charis!!! :)...) That would be hilarious!!! Especially with your type of writing!!! (Which I mean by funny, good, writing by the way! :)...) And tell Charis that that was a good idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do a rant on Charis!!

    That's a good idea, (tell Charis that too) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you should do a post on Charis because I love her!

    Brenna!

    Charis:Thank you everyone I can't tell if you'll be laughing at me or with me but whatever

    ReplyDelete