Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Totally Awesome Thing

Hey everybody! This is my blog on the totallly awesome, completely amazing, super fantastic "Thing" I got for Christmas. Ya, ya I know it's a little late for Christmas stuff but this thing is just so amazing I had to tell you guys about it and give you a review on it so here it is:
P.S. Try to guess if the review is good or bad
P.P.S. It's hard isn't it?
P.P.P.S. Tee Hee, just too funny aren't I
P.P.P.P.S. Don't answer that
         
Okay so I got this totally awesome, amaaaaazing thing for Christmas and even though it's from a while ago I wanted to show you. I'm sure you have no idea what this thing is so I'll tell you. The awesome thing I got for Christmas that I wanted to show was a Pillow Pet! I got the bumble bee and it looks like this:
This photo was found at this website: http://www.analousplace2remember.com/2010/09/pillow-pet-buzzy-bumble-bee.html

 
              You can either fold it with a velcro strap on the bottom (it will look like the above) or you can undo the strap and it should look like the following photo:

This photo was found at this website: http://www.analousplace2remember.com/2010/09/pillow-pet-buzzy-bumble-bee.html

They come in many different animals for example:
Lady Bug, Dog, Hippo, Duck, Frog, Panda, Pig, Penguin, Dolphin, Monkey, Turtle and of course my two favorites, The Bumble Bee, (duhhh) and the... wait for it... keep waiting...don't give up...it's coming...duh duh duh...the UNICORN. That's right there's a unicorn! Anyways, they're super convienent because you can either use them as a stuffie or a pillow. I use is it as a pillow as the fur on it is super soft and cozy. It's handy for road trips because you can prop it up against the window and lean on it.

The only thing I don't like about this pillow is the anntenaes and not because they're too strong and stick into you or anything but simply because they're made out of that a material that bends really easily so now I have creases in them. I can't really tell though.

You can find them in multiple places including Staples and at multiple stalls in mall such as Coquitlum Center.

So anyways I guess that's it and I hope you go out right now and by yourself one! (Just because they're awesome) That's all, thanks for reading and I hope you don't think it's too late to do something totally awesome, completely amazing and super fantastic just because it's from Christmas.

THE
END

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHH! (The sound you make when something is cute, I'm putting this in brackets because the way you read it isn't the same way you say it.) That bumble bee is soooooooooooooooooooo cute! That's a pretty cool idea to have a stuffie and pillow all in one! I might just ask for one for my birthday! (Because Christmas is too long to wait.) And I don't think it's too late to post about something you got from Christmas (at least not if you show me something so cute!):8) (My impersonation of a smiling emote, and the 8 is cheeks that are bulging out.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend has a dog one of these. They are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete